I still remain bullish on new construction simply due to the great builders incentives currently available. Add to that the continued increase in home prices and you have a great way for new home investors to realize immediate appreciation. In the short term rental market I am seeing the most activity in the following communities.
- Champions Gate—this community started off with a bang and has exceeded all expectations with homes being sold so fast that the builder has had slow down sales by releasing just a few lots at a time. Amenities in this community are outstanding with three championship golf courses, water park and lazy river— Tour models and view additional details of these ChampionsGate Homes.
- Reunion—Reunion has exploded back on the scene with plans in the works for a major expansion and more amenities than ever. Amenities here include 3 championship golf courses, water park and lazy river. I am seeing some great deals in both resale homes and new construction in this community. Located just six miles from Walt Disney World, the Reunion Resort combines luxurious relaxation and fun.
- Paradise Palms—This community continues to sell homes at a blistering pace. The amenities plus proximity to Disney make this a rental destination of choice. Current new construction single family homes offer larger home sites with a much larger pool area than what was offered in the first phase making it particularly attractive. These Disney Villas come with Lennar’s “Everything’s Included” promise and fully maintained lawns.
- Solterra—Solterra offers a variety of floor plan options as there are two builders in this community. This is another good short term rental location with great amenities.
- Victoria Woods—this is a subdivision within the established Golf Course community of Providence. Great amenities with excellent builder incentives make this community a must see.
Not only do the above communities all offer builder incentives, but in many cases I have been able to negotiate additional incentives over and above published incentives. Contact me today to find out more about these premier Disney area communities.